Saturday, September 29, 2007

Baby Update

So, I was a little worried two nights ago because it seemed that my baby wasn't moving around enough, so the next morning (yesterday) I counted movements during my class. (I was bored anyway.) In fifty minutes, she had over fifty distinct and seperate movements. That doesn't include the movements that I wasn't sure if they were distinct enough or not. For me that was a lot of movement. I was sure the girl sitting behind me would say something because my belly looked like a monkey in a bag.

I shouldn't have worried.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I am glad you FINALLY started putting stuff on your blog. :)

I loved hearing about your birth dream. What a neat blessing to feel that reasurance in such a real way. And to feel like your daughter was rooting for you and your non-medicated birth plan. So cool.

Amelia said...

I hate that feeling when you haven't felt your baby move in a while and you start panicking! I always thought the worrying would end after my babies were born and I could see them, but then I was just running to their room every 5 minutes (ok, that's slightly exaggerated) to see if they were still breathing! I think it's perfectly normal to worry. Oh, and I also know what you mean about thinking everyone else can see your belly moving around like crazy. How funny!