Ok, before I get to the millions of other posts, here is the tag of the month... brought to you by my amazing sister!
And here are their questions to answer:
1. What was the last book you read?
The whole book? To myself, or my children?
The last partial book was "The Culture of Fear" (I fell asleep)
The last book to my children was, "Megan the Monday Fairy" I'm glad my daughter loves me reading to her, I really do, but I really need to find some more interesting books that she loves.
The last book to myself was, "How to Train a Dragon: How to Escape a Dragon's Curse". You know you want to read them too.
2. What was your most memorable date with your significant other?
Going backpacking 4 miles to a glacier lake in picturesque Logan Canyon, while about four months pregnant with my first baby.
3. If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be?
Sheesh, three? That's a lot for me. I have a lot of what I want in this world. Let me get back to you.
4. What would you want served for your last dinner?
Nothing, I'd rather spend the time with my family, than waste it eating!
5. Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for yourself?
I hate shopping for clothes. I'd rather they were just given to me by someone who has better taste.
6. Where is one place you have always wanted to visit?
7. What is your favorite holiday and why?
My birthday. For Obvious reasons. :)
8. What was your first impression of your spouse?
What a brave soul. He really had no idea what he was getting into.
9. Do you consider yourself to be a good driver?
No, which is why I bike, or take the road less traveled. (Thank you, I know I'm thoughtful.)
10. When you have some downtime, what do you spend it doing?
This made me giggle.
11. Chrome, IE, Firefox, other? And why?