Monday, September 24, 2007

Tagging

Shorter version of the tagging which I mercilessly received from Amelia (my sister).

1. What is your occupation? currently I'm procrastinating and writing in my blog.
3. What are you listening to right now? Streaming Soundtracks.com (music has been from starwars, casper, and some other movies called "Frontiers" and "The Secret Agent")
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Some guy asking about the voucher issue... ?
9. Favorite T.V. shows? Avatar: Last of the Airbenders. I know it's a kids show, but it makes me laugh.
11. Favorite drink? Logan city water (or occasionally grapefruit juice or buttermilk)
12. Favorite sport to watch? none, I only play unless my arm is twisted.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Not in the traditional sense. The sun has made me blondish before.
17. Favorite food? Stuff I don't have to plan and make.
20. What do you do to vent anger? Wonder why I'm angry and how I can stop myself from letting it control my actions. Usually I cry.
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos
27. What did you do last night? We met our neighbors
28. What are you afraid of? My own mistakes. (esp. hurting family members and not knowing it because they don't tell me.)29. What bugs you? See above and below.
31. Favorite car? Mini (Not the US one which is larger) or VW Bugs

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Mercilessly huh??? I'll show you merciless...muah ha ha...