Thursday, September 06, 2007

What I will miss...

10 bad habits I'll have to give up when baby comes...

1. Licking the ice cream/yogurt bowl when I'm done. It is one of those polite things I guess.

2. Leaving stuff on the floor. Baby will put that stuff in her mouth.

3. Sleeping in. This will be forced upon me.

4. Not getting dressed until I really have to in the mornings. (Need to set an example.)

5. Keeping the house a freezing temperature in the winter. What can I say, I like the cold.

6. Going on extremely long walks by myself. I'll have to cut them shorter because of baby.

7. Ignoring the trash can.

8. My record holding burp contests with my husband. He never burps because he thinks it is gross, so I always win. Isn't that a switch-a-roo? I'm already saying "excuse me" because baby needs to learn it isn't polite. Sigh. There goes my only talent.

9. Counting how many things I'll put on a list before I say how many there will be.

10...

1 comment:

Amelia said...

#4 is wrong. When you have a baby, sometimes you are UNABLE to get dressed until bedtime...and by then, why get dressed? Seriously, I've gone days in my pj's...and no shower either. :) Your baby will probably like long walks too, especially in the snugli and the jogging stroller. I agree with the sleeping in thing though, I don't remember what it feels like to sleep past 7.