Thursday, November 29, 2007

Scottsman

"Mommy's been eating ice cream!"


"You are getting sleepy... very sleepy."

"Show me the true-blooded Aggie from Utah. Who doesn't love the place... where the Sagebrush Grows!!"



Ahhh... the Aggie fight song. I don't know our school song, but I know our fight song. Mostly because we get to milk the cow. I sang that one to Liz tonight and she smiled pretty big. She thought her mommy had gone nutters. (Not that she hadn't had that thought on previous occasions.) Other songs she enjoys are The Bunny Hop, The Chicken Dance, YMCA and The Stargate Theme Song. She likes to dance what can I say.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I am glad you have introduced her to the classics! The YMCA especially.

Ian loves the Cougar Fight Song. LOVES it. Perhaps we have a rivalry in the making!

Don said...

I don't know why the A was blue, I tried looking and I don't think there were any games. Maybe they just did it for fun haha.

Amelia said...

They make the A blue for lots of special occasions, not just when the Aggies win. (Because during football season it would never be blue. :) I can't remember all the days they turn the blue light on, but I read an article about it once that listed all the reasons. You'll have to search for it.