Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Appropriate quotes


Rowlf: You can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em.There's somethin' irresistabullish about 'em.We grin and bear it 'cause the nights are long.I hope that somethin' better comes along.

Kermit: (spoken): Yeah, I know what you mean...

Kermit: It's no good complainin' and pointless to holler.

Rowlf: If she's a beauty she'll get under your collar.

Kermit: She made a monkey out of old King Kong,

Both: I hope that somethin' better comes along.

The Great Gonzo: It just feels so weird.

Rizzo the Rat: You mean that Mr. Aeral's dead?

The Great Gonzo: Yeah, that and my pants are filled with starfish.

Rizzo the Rat: You and your hobbies.


Pete: Is peoples, is dancing, is music, is potatoes. So peoples is peoples. Okay?


Elizabeth Marie (Oct. 9, 2007)

5 comments:

Amelia said...

What a sweetheart! She looks just like you guys! I am such a proud (favorite) aunt.

Tori said...

She is really cute. But Megan I want to know why no one told me about your blog until now. Oh and Amelia, I'm going to be the favorite aunt...hee, hee.

Katie said...

but I'm the one who gives them candy! She really is pretty.

Lesley said...

She IS cute! What is it about her features that is so similar to you and Josh? I can't pin it, but she does look a lot like you.

Love,
the true favorite aunt

Amelia said...

I'm sorry ladies, but I have you all beat. I was around to brainwash the poor baby while she was still in utero. :) Can't wait to see you guys Megan!