Thursday, July 17, 2008

Clairification

I'm just going to clairify and add to a couple of things that I said last time. In order...

1. We had our 9 month appointment today. (July 17) Liz is now in the 2 percentile for weight. I'm more than a little worried now. Her other percentiles were good, though (62% length and 77% head circumference). The doctor didn't seem worried. He asked me if she was active and interacted with us and other people, which she does. He called her slim and didn't dwell on it.

2. Josh wanted me to edit the blog from last time. He wants me to say that he is working part-time with Primerica. I got a lot of negative responses after I posted that we might call some of you, so forget it. We won't talk to family/friends unless you ask us. I guess I sounded too much like a solicitor which I was trying not to do.

3. Gums still look like cheese. Last time I got blue rubber bands for my braces. Yey! Blue! Some of you asked why I got braces. It wasn't for aesthetic purposes, but because my teeth were so crooked, we were trying to prevent some horrible things that probably were going to happen to my jaw. Plus, it will be easier to chew when these torture devices come off.

I had corn on the cob, off the cob. I know that when I get these braces off I'll appreciate those kinds of food more. Especially caramel which I crave every day.

4. nothing here

5. nothing new here

6. I loved what they did with Rose and the Doctor in the last one. Yet, the Doctor is still alone. It's a bittersweet ending. If you find any other good sci-fi shows let me know.

Genny, remember this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j5Es0UDIgI&feature=related

Everyone else here's something silly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siJq3rbv_a4

7. No contract yet, not complaining.

8. Thank you thank you thank you everybody who offered to give us a bumper! We ended up picking one up from Tori's house. No feet dangling in the mornings anymore! Yey!

9. I haven't played the video game in a while.

10. I'm going to post some more pictures for y'all. (Hey, I have a number 10!)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Megan
So Reese was always on the "slim" side of the growth chart too. He was always at about 75% height and 10% weight. I always was worried about it too. He was like that until this spring when he is now 50%/50%. So it might take awhile for things to even out. It took us 9 years. From her pictures, she looks beautiful, happy & healthy.

Dr. Genevieve Ford said...

I want to comment on everything, so I will.

1. She seems like a happy, active child. We can buy 5% milk fat yogurt here. Do you want some? :) As long as she seems fine in all other ways, it probably isn't a big deal, but you could always do what my friend's doctor suggested. Her baby wouldn't eat--super picky--so she gave her whipped cream on everything. :)

2. You can tell Josh that he can call us any time. 1-250-661-0657. Of course it's long distance, so if he'd rather e-mail he can do that, too. I'd love to hear what he's doing. I'm sure he's great at it.

3. You can eat a caramel or two here and there as long as you stick it carefully between your tongue and the roof of your mouth and suck it, getting none of it near your teeth. :)

4. "There is no there there"

5. "Nothing new under the sun"

6. It's the perfect ending for Rose's character, but I was annoyed because it meant she wouldn't be on the show again. I can't watch the ending with Donna though. Too sad to repeat. And there are holes in the plan to wipe her memory. What if someone mentions Lance? How is she going to remember her wedding day if giant spiders, killer robot Santas, and the draining of the Thames aren't in her memory? And I hope the Doctor went through all of her luggage to look for alien items. You know how Donna loves to shop. Or if he forgot to give her back all her clothes, that's bad too.

7. Contract?

8. Hooray for bed bumpers!

9. I think the only video games I've ever played were Frogger (once), Donkey Kong (once), and
Tetris (once or twice). I'm such a plebian.

10. We love the pictures! They're fantastic!