Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving at our house

Here are a few pictures of the holiday.

Josh and I were working on getting parts of the house painted before Thanksgiving. I asked him to read Liz a story before naptime. Half an hour later, I went upstairs to see what had happened and this is what I saw. I guess Josh fell asleep first.

Snowball fights happen when the snow isn't of good enough quality for snowmen or when the silliness strikes. This is post snowball fight with a few volleys yet that didn't make it to the release.

Happy grandma.


Our thespians showed off their acting talents in their own rendition of Rapunzel. It was received well and critics agreed that they would return for another performance.



I'm not sure who he is... he just showed up.



This is Don getting mauled by strangers in disguise. A pirate, a butterfly, and an afro.

I didn't get any pictures of the yummy food. I was too busy eating.

3 comments:

Dr. Genevieve Ford said...

I love the pictures! Show me more! Who else took pictures?
Your house looks great, by the way!

Don and Becky Larson said...

Grandma was happy to be with everyone. We had a good visit together.

Katrina said...

Love it! Looks like you had a great celebration.