Sunday, November 30, 2008

Online baby games

Sooo...

It's be a long time since I have written anything. I've been doing dishes. Seriously, how do those things pile up? I think they breed at night after I've gone to bed.

Family news.

Liz is still in the 1st percentile for the weight category. Every time she doesn't eat a good dinner, it makes me nervous. ("Here Liz shove a few more crackers in there...") However, she's happy and active. It's funny to watch her learn to walk. She'll take some steps and then fall over. She can't really catch herself that well with her arms, so she usually face plants it if she falls forward. Any advice of how to teach her that prayer time is not a time to jabber?

This week is Josh's last week of classes for his master's degree. He has one more semester of... well of... important stuff. I think it has to do with being in a cubicle...

This year's pumpkin pie turned out nice. Our pumpkin had enough for four yummy cake pans of pie. Well, we haven't made the last pie yet. Our blender gave up the ghost/motor on the last one, so we have to wait until we get a new blender so we make more pie.

Me? Well, I'm doing dishes. Singing the old dishes lament. Give me laundry any day, if I can skip the dishes. I'm also writing my story. Still. I'm making a goal of getting at least a chapter a day finished. Wish me luck.







Wow, I realized that I didn't even write about online baby games. Here's an address for some online baby games.

http://www.babygamer.com/online_games/free/toddler/toddler_games.htm

5 comments:

Tori said...

Don't worry about Liz's percentile. My kids have always been low. As long as she is growing and is healthy you don't need to worry. Plus, kids at that age don't eat much. It's just how it is.

Good luck on those dishes. That's what I need to be doing.

Nicole and Andy said...

Meg, I didn't know you were writing a book! Go you! What's it about? I am with you on the dishes....I'd rather clean underneath the fridge than do dishes. lol

Lesley said...

I can't wait to meet Liz! All 1 percentile of her! I hope you don't stress to much about her petiteness -- she is beautiful and happy! I can't wait to see her progress at walking.

Don and Becky Larson said...

We are looking forward to seeing Liz walking and being with you soon. Thanks for the update.
Mom and Dad

Sarah said...

I'm sorry about the dishes. Having a dishwasher doesn't intimidate them either. It's nice to keep them in line, but the dishes still defy you. They always will. Good luck.
Are you guys moving soon? We must get together again before you go anywhere! All my finals will be done on Monday, so if you want to hang out this week we totally can!