Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fun times

Sorry I missed posting about Liz's birthday stuff. It was fun for her and us, but probably kind of boring to read about. (Boring part. We made ballon fish as an activity, had cake, opened toys...)
Here are some pictures of birthday and beyond... hey, they should make a store with that name.
"What is it?"


"I like birthday cake."

"Mom and dad tricked me into thinking that this was cake, but I knew it was really cornbread with a candle stuck in it. They sang to me anyway. They looked silly."


"Great and honerable peach, lend me your peachiness."



"Mom, please leave me alone, I'm talking to my friends on the phone."





3 comments:

Nicole and Andy said...

Meg, those are such cute pictures! You're hilarious, Andy and I crack up everytime we read your comments.

Nathan and Shannon said...

CUTE!!! And her eyes are so pretty!

Sarah said...

hahaha! I love that one about the peach.