Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Um... the filler word when you don't know what to say.

So, I gave a talk in church on Sunday. It went something like this...

"Good morning brothers and sisters"...
and then it ended.

Seriously though, I think it went pretty good. The bishop asked to see me afterwards, but it was just for a new calling.


Um...

Liz is trying to eat by herself now. She can just manage to get a spoon into stuff and the stuff on the spoon into her maw.

Um...

Josh passed his life insurance exam. (He's never seen The Death of a Salesman before.)

Um...

I think that's it for now. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Kabaju said...

Yay for Josh

Dr. Genevieve Ford said...

I'm sure it was a great talk and you'll be great at your calling. And there's a lot of calling involved, too. Mom told me what it is, but I'm not saying in case it's still unconfirmed at the Ward Level. We love you!