Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm playing Superman. (Get it, sometimes your tag can look like a mini cape...)

TaggedMy sister Katie tagged me so here you have it. . .

10 Years ago today (Jan 1998)

Frankly, I don't know what I was doing. It was my first year in Blanding and the uranium hadn't affected me yet. Just kidding. Um... yeah. I don't know what I was doing.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1) Laundry
2) Go to the TSC for an appointment.
3) Make sure my family feels like I love them.
4) Figure out some programing stuff
5) Take out the stinky trash

Snacks I enjoy:
1) Yogurt
2) smoothies with yogurt
3) Dried Cranberries
4) Carmel
5) Chewy gummy candy

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Own a large piece of land where I could raise llamas, horses, cows, sheep, reindeer, and whatever else I want. I could also do some gardening. (Finally!)
2) Go on a few missions with my husband.
3) Do a bit of travelling (Josh could learn how to fly and we could fly there ourselves!)
4) I would also pay off some family debts and buy my dad that hot tub I promised him when I was really little.
5) I wouldn't spend all of my money at once.


3 of my bad habits:
1) Staying up late when I should sleep
2) Speaking before thinking
3) Listening to others over myself

5 places I have lived:
1) Logan (birth and college)
2) West Bountiful (youth)
3) Blanding (teen years)
4) Provo (summer)
5) Sandy (2 summers)

5 jobs I have had:
1) Stable Hand
2) Janitor
3) Secretary
4) Soil Lab techie
5) Field techie

5 things people don't know about me.
1) I'm not telling
2) I love to be around people, but I like to observe more than participate in conversation.
3) I like geek stuff
4) I can't cook
5) I kibitz (Ok, you all know that.)

:)I'm tagging: You. If you haven't done it already.

No comments: