Friday, August 17, 2007

Find a sumthin'

I'm a little tired of reading misspelled words, yet the title today is misspelled. What is wrong with me? I guess it's just a reaction to my dream last night. (It involved apes performing "Phantom of the Opera". Creepy.)

So, I'm trying to find a good picture to post that will tickle your fancy. Or mine. Right now it's 4:15 and I'm sitting in the Orem library using my good ole' lappy. I have a mexican jumping bean (a.k.a. egenmay jr. bacon cheeseburger) in my abdomen who is just excited that I'm not running around myself. Besides, she can't wait until we practice our self-hypnosis again. (Hypnobirth. I'll probably talk about it more. In the meantime enjoy this website http://science.howstuffworks.com/hypnosis1.htm. It will give you proof that I'm not making anything up.)

END

No comments: