Sunday, October 23, 2011

Liz's party

We decided to have a friend party this year for Liz. We invited kids from sunbeams and preschool. Liz wanted a rainbow cake we had seen on Pinterest, so I went with rainbows. This is how it turned out.



I've been on this blog many many times, yet I always forget that the order I upload the photos is the opposite of what it will post it as. Anyway, these are the balloon decorations we did. It was really fun and looked awesome from the top of our stairs. The balloons looked like they were floating in midair. However, tape was not enough to hold the strands and they kept coming down, so now all of the balloons are hanging out in Liz's room. I don't have a picture of it, but I think the best part of the party was when we gave the kids their own balloons and they just ran around with them.


We made some mini pizzas with toasted hamburger buns. The kids loved making their own pizzas.

The kids loved these rainbow kabobs.


My first real birthday cake. It turned out good. We normally don't really eat cake, and this was gone in a week!

We did some crafts and played some games. We had lots of games, and just had a blast. Liz loves being 4.


No comments: