Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Catch up

Ok, it's time to play catch up. We'll start with the marathon on September 19th.

It was a great race. Running a marathon is like labor. When it starts it is exciting and fun. You can laugh and talk and you feel confident in everything. The end of the marathon, however is when you really find out what you've got inside of you. You don't have conversations anymore except the occasional, "how are you doing?" "I'm feeling it, but I'm fine." The only difference is that it is much easier to train your muscles for a marathon.

We couldn't find our camera, so all I have are these pro photos that are copy written. I haven't found out how much they cost, but I'm seriously thinking about getting some of them... Ok, so I can't figure out how to imbed one in here, but the website is here. http://www.jolesch.com/csEventPhotoBrowse.aspx?EventID=5063&Group=0&Cat=0&PartID=3088


1 comment:

Nicole and Andy said...

Megan, we're so proud of you! I had no idea you were doing the marathon. That's awesome. When's your next one?? :) Happy b-day to liz and your house looks so neat!!